There is a brand new patch available on Steam right now! Here is the full list of changes it brings to KartKraft:
- Fixed broken AI avoidance due to incorrect bounds calculation.
- Fixed crash in new/reset account sequence in the auto-input device detection state
- Fixed crash after having beaten a leaderboard opponent
- Fixed crash caused by AI attempting to respawn
- Added fallback font for Korean language support
- Fixed bug where you could navigate past the last tab in the Game preferences menu
- Fixed bug of photo mode not working in a post-race replay
- Fixed bug of seeing an incorrect player in the leaderboard intro and podium cinematics
As always, we’re reading all of your posts, reviews and comments and are addressing your issues as fast as we can. If you would like to support KartKraft even more and help it turn it into the game we all want it to be, we’d love to read your honest Steam reviews which lets us see where to focus our development efforts.
Originally posted as Build 0.1.0.1682 is now live! on Steam.