Hello Karting Enthusiasts,
With the start of the new week, we bring another set of improvements to KartKraft! Build 0.1.0.1480 introduces a new mode, which we hope will help you beat your records. The full list of changes is right below, so without further ado, we invite you to check it:
- Reduced HUD processing time by 75%,
- Improved driver animations,
- Fixed bug causing the national leaderboard to appear empty intermittently,
- Exhaust smoke particles are now only visible when the FX quality is set to ultra,
- Removed foliage from all circuits that isn’t visible when on the circuit,
- Fixed collision on IPK brake rotors causing the kart to shake uncontrollably.
- Added minimal time trial mode which disables the ghost and only uploads your new time at the end of the session, if better than your previous time.
As always, we’re reading all of your posts, reviews and comments and are addressing your issues as fast as we can. If you would like to support KartKraft even more and help it turn it into the game we all want it to be, we’d love to read your honest Steam reviews which lets us see where to focus our development efforts.
Originally posted as Build 0.1.0.1480 is out now! on Steam.