Hello Karting Enthusiasts,
We are coming back to you with the freshly released patch. In the last couple of days, we focussed on improving the Force Feedback mechanisms for the users of wheels. That wasn’t the only thing we worked on though. Here you can find the full list of changes, introduced in the build 0.1.0.1468:
- Reduced FFB latency,
- Changed FFB filter algorithm,
- Improved crowd rendering performance,
- Fixed: Vertical navigation acceleration no longer persists after button release,
- Fixed: Respawning no longer cycles the onboard camera,
- Tuned Geelong Kart Club to appear dry,
- Motion blur in photo mode now smoothly blends in after coming to a stop,
- Optimisation improvements.
- Added slider to control crowd numbers,
- Added frame rate cap.
As always, we’re reading all of your posts, reviews and comments and are addressing your issues as fast as we can. If you would like to support KartKraft even more and help it turn it into the game we all want it to be, we’d love to read your honest Steam reviews which lets us see where to focus our development efforts.
Originally posted as Build 0.1.0.1468 is now live! on Steam.