Hello Karting Enthusiasts,
The new build goes live and it brings the highly anticipated features. Up to 8 AI drivers can be added to the race, with some famous names on the list! Without further ado, we invite you to check out all the changes:
- Added Quickrace game mode with up to 8 AI drivers (Anthony Abbasse, Gary Carlton, Bas Lammers, Lorenzo Luches, Remo Luciani, Jorge Pescador, Bart Price, David Sera)
- Added trackside cameras in replay
- Added floating player name tags for other drivers
- Added distance travelled and total laps statistics
- Fixed FFB/DirectInput bug causing effects to be downloaded to the device and restarted each update
- Improved driver animation
- Fixed excessive chassis rattle in replay mode
- Fixed driver animation not rendering correctly in replay mode
- Fixed temporal aliasing in replay mode
- Further HUD optimisations
- Fixed driver bounds bug causing some drivers to pop into the scene during the podium
To add a bit more, we share a brand new trailer of KartKraft with you. Enjoy watching it:
As always, we’re reading all of your posts, reviews and comments and are addressing your issues as fast as we can. If you would like to support KartKraft even more and help it turn it into the game we all want it to be, we’d love to read your honest Steam reviews which lets us see where to focus our development efforts.
Originally posted as AI drives on a track with the build 0.1.0.1493! on Steam.